Are These Sheets for me?
These sheets only come with a 1-Page Instruction. I do not recommend these to absolute beginners. Flourishing should only be explored once you are comfortable with your letterforms, so experience in lettering and how to use the tools and pressure are required. The Sheets are designed for Fude Pens (small Brush Pens like Tombow Fudenosuke) pointed pen, iPad and small brushes. If you want to letter with Crayola Markers or large brush pens, these Sheets do not work.
What You Get
The Base Product Includes 46-Page-PDFs in A4 and US-Letter Size format.
All sheets come in two versions, one of them being a more simple version with traceable letters and one of them offering space for you to try.
The Sheets include
- Empty Guidelines in 2 x-Heights (15mm + 7mm)
- 8 Ending Flourishes in Monoline and Weighted on a 15mm Grid
- 8 Ascender Flourishes in Monoline and Weighted on a 15mm Grid
- 8 Descender Flourishes in Monoline and Weighted on a 15mm Grid
- 21 Letters with ending flourishes on a 7mm Grid
- 5 Letters with ascending flourishes on a 7mm Grid
- 7 Letters with descending flourishes on a 7mm Grid
- 25 Ligatures with ascending flourishes on a 7mm Grid
- 49 Ligatures with descending flourishes on a 7mm Grid
At the time of publication, Procreate does not offer the possibility to import from PDF files, so if you want to use the sheets on an iPad, you get high resolution image files (300dpi, A4 and Letter Size) to work on and import.
This Add-On also includes my Azim Pen Brush which is my Go-To Recommendation for filling out those sheets.
These are digital Downloads. If you go via Guest Checkout, you will receive your download links via E-Mail. If you’d rather have a login page with online access to the files, make sure to create an account during checkout. You’ll then be able to log in and find all files in a download area.
These Sheets are for personal use only, and may not be redistributed in any way.
Reviews, Tips and Sharing
If you tried the sheets, I’d love to read your opinions and reviews, so feel free to share. I’ll be posting Tips and Tricks on Instagram, so make sure to follow #halfapxflourishing and include the hashtag when you decide to share your process with the Lettering Community.